Miroir Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All!

I got a call on the Miroir Pap in Silver and ordered never seeing it IRL. I don't know if I will keep it but I figured better to have the chance than not. For the dressing impaired (gosh, I need those visual aids!), what would you wear with the miroir collection?

Many thanks in advance!!

2. Tee Hee.. I just finally picked up my Silver Pap. Im more of a rocker chick. I wore jeans, simple top and a SILVER headband .. Something simple but silver
    w/ a hint of silver should do the trick. Ill take photos of it manana in the day light :smile: GET IT .. at least put stuff in it then decide. its not that impressive when they pull it out. Hope this helps

3. ^^ ITA!! Don't try to purposely match things with it, it'll look overdone. I'll be wearing a lot of blacks and whites with my Speedy (silver) when I get it, maybe some grays, jeans will definitely work too.

4. After seeing pics of the miroir line, I am thinking it would look fantastic with casual clothes...jeans, sweater, high heel boots. I honestly didn't care for the line, but more and more I'm thinking it would be such a great contrast with my casual wardrobe!

5. ^^ i agree I can totally see it with casual clothes

6. Jeans work with everything, especially dark blue or a indigo wash with the silver papillon...very sexy!

7. I think it goes with jeans and basic look

8. Many thanks!! :yes: Now, I can't wait to wear it!!

9. I see it more casual so its not so glitzy but.. would love it with white.. def jeans , gray , black.. Its going to be a fun bag to work with ..

10. I plan on wearing my silver papillon with dark colored jeans and maybe tops with a little silver trim. or black or gray sweaters