Miroir pochettes on display in stores

Aug 29, 2006
I know a few people in this forum are still waiting for their miroir pochettes, or would like to get their hands on one. I'm on vacation in the east coast right now and I've been shopping in New York and Philadelphia this past week. Almost all of the LV stores or boutiques that I've been to have had pochettes on display! They don't have any other pieces from the line on display, just the pochettes. I thought I would have seen at least one other person (especially in New York!) with a Miroir bag, but I haven't seen ANY during my trip so far.

I think they may be like Valley Fair, with stuff on display, that has already been sold. I personally can not understand the logic behind this...but I know the last people on the list at valley Fair can not pick up their stuff as it is on display!?!?

It'd kill me to know that my bag is on display but is not ready to be picked up...however I'd rather have that than to not have the bag at all!

Wow, that's ridiculous! Those people have been on the waiting lists forever and now they can't have their bags because the store has to use them for display? But then I've only seen the pochettes on display. So they allowed all of the people on the wait lists for the papillon and speedy to pick up their bags, but not the pochette?

I would be pissed off if my bag was paid for but out for show. Unless they were making it worth my while hint hint discount or free stufff

but this LV we're talking about

Karman, it wouldn't hurt to call the stores and just ask if the display pochettes might be available for sale. I don't know if they can ship to Canada, but the stores I've seen them at are New York's 5th Ave store, Saks on 5th Ave in New York, Saks on City Line Avenue in Bala Cynwd (Pennsylvania), and LV store at King of Prussia Mall in Pennsylvania.

I don't think they do ship to Canada, and I am aware that there are a few stores in the US that have the pochettes available, but getting those would require members/my friends in the US to help. With shipping, taxes, and maybe DUTIES (that part would KILL me!) The bag would come to more than $700 Canadian...love the bag, but I wouldn't pay more than $700 for it, for a bag that size (If I buy from the stores here, though, they won't cost more than $640 CDN)

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Wow, that's ridiculous! Those people have been on the waiting lists forever and now they can't have their bags because the store has to use them for display? But then I've only seen the pochettes on display. So they allowed all of the people on the wait lists for the papillon and speedy to pick up their bags, but not the pochette?

Actually they have a speedy on display that's already sold, as well as a pouchette at valley fair.

Definitely available in NY. I go to LV, and they try to sell it to me when I look hungrily at it. "Are you sure you don't want it?" "It's vinyl...I dunno" "I totally understand, I'll put it away, then"

Hmmm.... I haven't seen any Miroir on display... maybe tomorrow? When I went to LV last Friday, I asked the SA to show me a Miroir Speedy. So I looked behind the counter on the ground, and there were 2 Miroir Speedy's on the ground in their dustbags!!! :wtf:

I'd expect them to at least be in boxes? :shrugs:

It'd kill me to know that my bag is on display but is not ready to be picked up...however I'd rather have that than to not have the bag at all!
I hope you get your bag! I purchased mine from the LV in charlotte NC, they called Tuesday to say it was in and it arrived on my doorstep on Wednesday!! The SA's in that store are incredicble!!! They are great about holding items for me or shipping them if I can't make it to the store!! Love them!!