Miroir Pochette

stefania

la vie en rose
Sep 10, 2006
Now I have decided I like the pochettes best. If I have any chance to get them, I would get a silver & a gold one. Does anyone know the exact dimensions? I am gonna stop by the mall this week and try to see them in real life.

35282rc7.jpg

Wow that is a GOOD picture of the Silver pochette!! :nuts:
I know it's on the price list, but that one is smaller...this one is larger and clearer! Thanks for posting it!
As for dimensions...I'm not sure, but definitely bigger than the regular pochette's 5" x 8"? As for width, I wonder if it even qualifies for 0.5"...ha...

I don't know which one I like best..Gold or silver..Bah..I will have to go to the store this week.

according to this sheet elux will carry this line, so far I assume this line super limited..

bahhhhhh

miror20collection.jpg

Love the silver because it's such a versatile colour!
I wore a yellow dress for high school grad (prom) and had ALL silver accessories...

Taking a closer look at the pic stefania posted, it looks slightly different than the one on the price list...this big one seems to be a little bit higher than the one on the price list...where did you find this pic? :nuts:

found the pix on google. I think it was from lv @ short hills mall. Now, can the lucky owners post some real pix please? And how about a pic with stuff inside you might carry so we can see how it looks full? I may actually be getting one tomorrow! Cross your fingers for me.

I don't know which one I like best..Gold or silver..Bah..I will have to go to the store this week.

according to this sheet elux will carry this line, so far I assume this line super limited..

bahhhhhh

miror20collection.jpg

Wait a minute--ELUXURY is going to carry these?!?! Are they not that exclusive or something???:wtf:

Wow I love the silver too.. just wonder how the gold would look attached to a Mono alma though? I guess if I can get either one I would be happy.. going to check theim out Saturday at Boca.. Loving the speedy too .. wish there were under 1k.........