Miroir Pap

So Sydney and Melbourne people couldn't get them today?? Where is Shalomjude's local boutique?

PS - are you home from work yet?? Dying to see some pics LOL

I went to pay the deposit yesterday, my SA said 16/12 and I called again this morning, he still said 16/12. :sad:

Grrr...really?? Hmm...I wonder whether they are giving you the second shipment by making it so late? Not happy you have to pay a deposit either. I told the SAs and Manager here today when I viewed the Miroir, and they said that is against the policy for LV here. They are not supposed to accept deposits. You shouldn't have to if you've been on the list for some time! They were really shocked Sydney was doing that to their customers. :sad:

BUT on a cheery note, you are getting your miroir!! :graucho: Yay! Which one are you getting? I'm pushing my SA for a gold speedy as well. But I'm defn getting the silver.

So Sydney and Melbourne people couldn't get them today?? Where is Shalomjude's local boutique?

PS - are you home from work yet?? Dying to see some pics LOL

Melbourne Crown store is launching them on Dec 6 Wed and the Collins St store is launching them Dec 9. If you look at let-trade's pics, they look exactly the same in real life. Technically you could purchase them today if you want to. I'll wait till the events I guess. Fingers crossed I get my gold speedy in Crown!!:s Cos I know I'll get my silver speedy at the collins st store.