Miroir! Miroir! ~Pics and size comparision pics

I love your pochette!!:heart: :drool: I soooo want one!! But unfortunately, I am not on the waitlist. Maybe I will go to LV this weekend to see if they have any extras. :graucho: Can you post some pics modeling it? What can you fit inside it?

Thanks!!

Def. try, I think the pouchettes are the most plentiful, so you might get lucky, especially with the second shipment. Call your SA right away. I am going to do some playing with what will fit in the pouchette when all the boys are at hockey in a bit, I will post pics :smile:

Congrats Mary! They're great choices! Did you see the gold Papillon?

I did, very cute! I really think they did a great job on this line! There were a few other people in the store picking up their bags and 'playing'. We were creating little crowds...lol.

I had my mini speedy on my blue epi 35, and we started playing with the mini and the speedy, and soon 4 SAs were all playing with it and there were 4 or 5 customers miling about watching. I had so much fun!

Thanks so much everyone. I love, love, love it! So glad I didn't listen to my own doubts and got it. I am just so happy and thankfu I did considering how late I decided I wanted one and put my name down.

And that I was doubting getting it just 2 days ago!

Thanks again....just doing the happy dance here and waiting for DH to take the boys to hockey so I can 'play'...he thinks it is a bit odd when I do that...lol.