Miroir! Miroir on the wall! The shine club!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yes: lol, yeah, it used to be the one and only LV store here in SA, until recent open of NM, but still not LV boutique yet.....guess everyone flock to the new LV @ NM, so i was really really shock i get to have all 3 pieces W/O wait list, and I've only shop there once years ago, best thing was the return period is SIXTY DAYS vs 14 from regular boutique:yahoo:

2. I'll be posting the picture of my new Gold Miroir Speedy tonight!! :yahoo:

3. woo hoo this is a little late but I got the gold speedy awww I love her!! shes so beautiful makes me smile just looking at her!!

Attached Files:

4. Here's an updated pic of mine..I'll probably have to use my regular digital cam though instead of my phone :yes:
    [​IMG]

5. love ur bags

6. How about modeling the gold speedy? :graucho:

7. Hehe will do :graucho:

8. :drool: :drool: :drool: Yes, a better pic will help.:noworry: :P LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

9. Lol here we go..I love my camera phone but for these bags, it doesn't do them justice at ALL. I hate that saying though lol. Anyway here (and the attached pics are me holding the gold Speedy):
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. [​IMG]
    Wow! IMO the gold looks even better on you, it matches your hair colour perfectly:drool: :love: Thanks for the pics!

11. Thanks Lee!! :love:
    And you're welcome :yes:

12. ;) mine

Attached Files:

13. Love them, lovelygarments and vivan!!

14. Wow, these bags are just stunning!

I have to admit, when I first saw the range in pictures, I thought they were very tacky....

But now...I have to berate myself for not having a better vision!

Congratulations on your wonderful purchases!