Miroir! Miroir on the wall! The shine club!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I Love The Gold Papillon@@@

2. Here's my Gold Speedy:wlae:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Some of my Miroir bags:

[​IMG]

4. Here're my silver speedy and gold pochette.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Wow, three silver speedy and gold pouchettes combos ina row...here's mine!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Best of both worlds for G and S mirror, they are fab! It still shocks me of how i got the Gold Pochette tonight, i was not on wait list, the SA just offer to show me the Mirror after she saw my sad face( hunting epi cles in gold hardware), and she bag it up for me after i hand her the cc. Now i am hook on the Silver speedy......i should be on a bang b/c i just got the Azur speedy....but shinney stuff attracts me!

Will post pix once i figure out how to do water mark and down size the pix....ps should i get the silver pochette too,b/c i don't dare to push my luck w/ the speedy....

7. its a good club name! i like it.. its catchy lol

8. Silver Pap checking in...I'll post pics as soon as I pick my baby up!

9. My Silver Speedy:

[​IMG]

10. these are the hottest bags ever

11. Love everyone's Miroirs! :nuts:

12. I can't stop drooling! I love them all!

13. Attached Files:

14. Mine just came today.. (after waiting for 5 days) :yahoo:

I put my name on waitlist for almost 10 LV stores, and finally got one from LV in Aspen. I found out later that they only got 1 gold and 1 silver Speedy..and I was lucky enough to be that ONE!!!

[​IMG]