Miroir Miroir on the wall.... are they the sweetest of them all?

I love my silver speedy and although I don't use mine everyday I bought it because I considered it a collector's piece which would increase in value over time. You have to get a bag you really admire to spend that much dough on it. If you have doubts pass it up for a bag you would truly love.

I'm going to have to go with Label Addict and Lvbabydoll on this one. I have the Silver Speedy and I use it very often. I also like to put it on my bed with me while like, doing stuff so I can see it, lol. I use it and only have seen one teensy weensy little, like embedded scratch or something on it..like the size of a spec. You need to go UBER close to detect. I don't care at all. I am careful of course, it's an LV!! BUT, I USE it.....it's too beautiful. I have my Coeur hanging off it, and I'm not afraid. And one day if it got more marks or whatever in it, I don't care, it's my functionable, amazing light up the world bag! There is nothing else as far as damage or wear or marks on my bag and I again, as I said, take it out a lot. I actually would buy more one day. I think if you get the chance to get one, get it, but don't be afraid. I think it's ppl's choice if they buy one and just let it sit for collection purposes, but in my opinion, mine personally, was bought to be flaunted and loved and used without fear, hesitation nor regret. I WILL say, Luva Pug, GO FOT IT and LOVE IT! Life is short, if you can and want to get it - full speed ahead and no holding back! :biguns:

:heart:

^^ Haha I have my Pomme Coeur on mine! It looks so pretty!
The only marks on and of my Miriors are little ones on my silver Speedy I made myself with this stupid button from my coat but they're not a big deal IMO. It's just so pretty :love:

Just don't drink while using the Miroir bags (my silver Pochette):

feb9011.jpg

ok I'm going against everyone on this one I have both speedies and use them pretty much on an everyday basis I have no damage or problems with me speedies. If you really want one go the speedy I have the pochettes too and because they have a large surface with no embossing they are damaged more easily

I've used mine nearly everyday and I find that they are really resistant. The Pochette's have had scratching issues and may be somewhat fragile, but my Speedy's are like TANKS - they are durable and just keep goind, even with all my books and papers from my office loaded each time I take them out.

I take the LIRR, the subway, the cab, even the bicycle peddlers trying to get from point A to point B across the city of Manhattan and even with all that stress, my bags look exactly like the day I got them :yes:

So, while LT's and others on eBay may have a "stressed" look, you need not fret b/c they're stronger than you think. :yes:

If you love it (& it seems like you do) then get it because you love it.

ah michelle!!! so sorry!!!!
EVERYONE: Thanks for your lovely pics and great advice!
i nearly had a :heart: attack this morning when i checked on ebay! the listing has vanished! gone into cyber heaven!!:devil: i am sooo upset! i have emailed the seller as she had taken it off and asked if she wanted a BIN, so il have to see and wait, all the others are way over retail wheras this wasnt!!!:crybaby: i thought i was in for a bargain! im sooo upset!

I have silver speedy and yeah after the threads on why not to buy one I still bought it ..i think if you really love something nothing can change your mind

As for use I wore mine a few times, is not a everyday bag. "Limited Edition"

I'm on the fence. I say get it because it is a beautiful baag to look at and it's definitley a collector's piece however as everyone else has said, it's not practical for everyday and therefore I move to the other end and say don't do it. You can get at least 2 or 3 other LV pieces for that price. It really depends on how much money you have and what your intention is for the bag. If money is not a factor, and you only plan to use the mirroir for certain occassions, then it makes sense to get it. If money is a factor then I would choose another bag. Have you seen the new Cruise Mini Lin Croisette bags or the Motard bags?