Miroir, Miroir in my hand...

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
Ever have one of those days where you put your outfit together perfectly even though you're not going anywhere special? I'm having one of those days.

I'm wearing my silver miroir lockit for the first time and I'm wearing it with a white Prada shirtdress (2006 spring/summer collection), white strappy sandals and accessorized with Tiffany Atlas jewelry and watch. In a ten block walk to work, I could not believe the once-overs I got from women I passed -- and a few men.

Now I need somewhere to go...

Anyone else having this kind of day?

When I carry either my gold or silver speedy you won't believe how many people stare or point fingers. You get so much attention. My kids think it is so funny! Isn't that great? You could be walking naked and all they would notice was your miroir bag!!

Your outfit sounds gorgeous!! I do have those days sometimes where I just feel so great walking into work or going downtown feeling so well put-together. Today, I'm really tired and did not put in the effort hehe!

No! No LV boutique. Next week is the Prada Sample Sale and I heard there might be an Hermes Sample Sale, too. LV's gotten plenty of my money. Prada and Hermes need a little love.:P

Your outfit must be quite a sight for sore eyes! Sounds stunning. Any LV bag is enough to make heads turn around these parts, add the gorgeous attire, and you'd be stopping traffic in my neck of the woods.