Miroir Lockit ???

I don't think I'll want it if it's just a Lockit version of the Miroir Pochette...there is NO WAY I could look after a bag like that!

Fingers crossed your SA is wrong :P

Nooo!
It wont look half as pretty.
I REALLY hope you SA is wrong....
That would really suck i love the LV's and fleurs!
:hysteric:
:wtf:
Arg it would be to much up keep think of the finger prints! and when it rains .. Odear.

The OP may be correct about the upcoming Lockit!
I received an e-mail earlier this week from the LV manager and she said this will be a Special Edition and quite limited as well.I guess we will just have to wait and see .:smile:

weird so it will look like the pochette miroir? the Karen Kooper pic shows a monogram miroir like the speedy or the papillon.

That picture is from a prototype and could very well be wrong. It would make sense actually, for LV to change the Miroir up a litte bit. LV rarely does a limited edition line TWICE, you can argue MC was like that, but it was more like they decided to continue the line. But Miroir was a seasonal item, which became a limited edition item because of the rarity. It would be interesting though, but I think all the ladies here are hoping for a Monogram Miroir! :yes:

i'm pretty sure the miroir lockit will have LVs. there will be a limited edition suhali lockit in gold, i'm sure she got those two confused.

That picture is from a prototype and could very well be wrong. It would make sense actually, for LV to change the Miroir up a litte bit. LV rarely does a limited edition line TWICE, you can argue MC was like that, but it was more like they decided to continue the line. But Miroir was a seasonal item, which became a limited edition item because of the rarity. It would be interesting though, but I think all the ladies here are hoping for a Monogram Miroir! :yes:

are you sure? how do you the pic represents a prototype? a plain miroir lockit would look so wrong