Miroir Lockit NOT coming out???

Thanks guys!! I will check with the manager next time I'm in the store. It's terrible that the Sydney store I went to is supposedly the biggest in Australia and a few of the SAs there said the rumour is incorrect, rather disappointing...:shrugs:

I just confirmed yesterday that I was on the list...and my store is smaller than Sydney - here I was, going to ring Sydney tomorrow just in case! :shrugs:

My post was inregards to the OP comment about the Sydney store (which is our Global store here)...My LV is also a small store but they are informed that the Miroir lockit is due to be produced:heart:

Oh, sorry, you used the ^^ arrows so it seems like you were referring to my post (I use the ^^ arrows to refer to post above me.)

Agh, this is so off-topic, but... Rebecca - I have YOU to thank for something! It's my BF's birthday on Friday and we won't be together for it, but I wanted to let him know I was thinking of him. I remembered you raving about Sprinkles cupcakes, and they're delivering two dozen assorted to his work on Friday. :smile: I'm sure he'll love them... hehe, the cupcakes in your sig reminded me... thanks for giving me a good birthday solution for him! :heart:

Aww you're welcome! I know he'll like them, they're SO good. Let me know what he says about them! :drool:

^3 weeks ago? My SA got confirmation only a week ago and the store manager had to call the higher ups to get the info, there was no email sent or anything. Did your SA tell you how she got confirmation?