Miroir Line

1. I went to the Union Square Louis Vuitton to check out the new Miroir line.

I thought the material was very glossy but, it reminded me of the Vernis line. I really liked it, I know a lot of other members saw it and said it looks/feels cheap and I didn't think that at all. I really love the Pochette and the Papillon was really nice and very silver-you can see yourself. The only thing that I noticed about the Papillon was that the straps were kinda stiff, still very nice though. I also saw the Alma and it looks smaller IRL IMO. I wish I would of saw the Speedy. Oh well.

Let the count down to Miroir begin... 6 days to go!

2. well i know you're a very dedicated LE collector, so who cares what other ppl say right? lol buy the miroir!!!!!!

I personally don't like it cuz I don't htink I can wear it, it's too flashy imo. Did you see the shoes too? Are you gonna collect them too? lol I posted in another thread about the shoes...kinda like 2" high wedge-heels with thick straps if you're interested

3. Thanks for the update .. can't wait to see them IRL:wlae:

4. I want to go in and sneak a peak myself, my SA called on Wed...I think they are trying to get people in to see it and decide, since the list is so long....but I afraid of the crowds. I might go in Tuesday when it's slower...I am excited to see it!

5. Thanks for the update. I have a feeling I'll love it no matter what people say.

6. I don't really like Louis Vuitton shoes; I think they are uncomfortable. Thanks for the info though. :smile:

7. Really try to see it, Mary. I think it's nice and I can see why it's called Miroir-you can see yourself in it. LOL.

8. Thx Mich for the update. I truly trust your opinion and I know now that I will love it. I really like how you compared it to the Vernis line, which was what I was thinking in the back of my mind, but glad you said it first! :yes:

I can't wait! :yahoo:

9. Ohhh, the blasphamy....my ears! ;)

10. Thnaks Michelle! I know if you like it, then I I know I will love it, in real life also! I can't wait!

11. where are the shoes:nuts: i wanna see, should be quite nice;)

12. so is the papilon size 30?

13. Thanks for the information Michelle. I need to try to head to my LV to get the low down!

14. Thanks for the info!!!!!

I am going to the Melting Pot tomorrow for my anniversary:smile:...I will make SO run into LV with me really quickly to check out the Miroir....

15. Can't wait! I'm so excited. I think we've been wondering about them pretty much since the day of that runway show!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice