Miroir line - Who's in for a shiny bag?

I'm on the list for the speedy and the papillon...but waiting to see it IRL first...I'm worried that it'll look too flashy but I think should be ok as an occasion bag...

oh mans...maybe its just me...but i'm dying for the bags!!! i'm on the list for a gold papillon and a silver speedy. i actually fell in love with the line when i first saw it in W magazine...but hey, it could just be cause of the pix. but i still LOVE it!

I'm still in a battle. I'm leaning towards to the "like" side though. I'm all for gold pap. When I first saw it being carried in the fashion show, I'm in love with the bag. Then I saw some "official" pictures of the bag and I wasn't too appealed. I then watched the fashion show again and then I'm in love... saw the pictures and neah... watched the fashion show again...

I DON'T KNOW!!

I'm on the list for the gold Papillon and Silver Speedy! But knowing it's PVC is turning me off a little... but I'd probably give myself a lame excuse that the gold/silver would be great for evenings. :P

Silver Speedy and both pochettes for me..
I'm really anxious now..I just wish it would be released already..especially since I was looking forward to the November 1st date then they extended it for another month. Much too long of a wait.

I'm still in a battle. I'm leaning towards to the "like" side though. I'm all for gold pap. When I first saw it being carried in the fashion show, I'm in love with the bag. Then I saw some "official" pictures of the bag and I wasn't too appealed. I then watched the fashion show again and then I'm in love... saw the pictures and neah... watched the fashion show again...

I DON'T KNOW!!
Lol... Me too! :yes: I think it will be too flashy for me. :shame: And the speedy is too huge. :sweatdrop: But I still want to see it IRL before deciding. ;)