Miroir line - Who's in for a shiny bag?

1. My LV guru emailed me and wanted to know if I wanted to reserve the Pochette or the Papillion. :yahoo: He won't let me buy a bigger bag since I am a wee gal. Anyone else jumping this bandwagon?

2. i used to like the silver Papillon, but lately i've begun to fall out of love with the line. it's a bit too flashy for me :Push:

3. Not me. I don't like that line. ;)

4. Waiting for it to come out to see it IRL before I decide. But I've already gotten my name on the list!

5. Want to see it IRL :smile:

6. I can't decide -- gold or silver! I am leaning towards Pochette in Gold, Papillion in Silver.

7. I am down for both speedies. I am certain that I will get at least one if not for any other reason than to own one.

8. i might get a pochette... everything else is too big and flashy for me.

9. It's not for me - too flashy.

10. I think the pochette is adorable, I'd go for that. The other bags have a little too much bling for me.

11. Yeah I think the pouchette would be too cute for a night on the town.

12. I'm on the list for a silver speedy, but I want to see it IRL first before buying it.

13. i don't think i'll get anything, but may change my mind when i see it IRL

14. yeah I'm also still iffy I want to see it irl

15. i'm down for silver speedy and pochette in gold & silver, I put my name down in june/july and still so long to wait!!! I thought about the papillon but as we're still not sure of material I was worried it may crease easily.

I think the mirroir is going huge when it launches

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice