Miroir Keepall - Gold/Silver?

ITA! if you really love this bag, it would've been your first priority and not spend your $$$ on other stuff.... maybe you're just blinded (so to speak) by the limited factor of the bag. jmho.
agreed also. I Personally don't like any of the miroir line. It's all too flashy for me

I was told that, due to the nature of the material of these bags (PVC) when USING the keepall, and it is weighed down the PVC will over time leave "strech marks", if you will, throughout the bag, IMO this would not be very attractive. Umm for the price, I would TOTALLY go for a nomade keepall. I know I have been planning on it for some time now!

Thanks for yr opinions so far. Actually, I have this crazy notion abt this Keepall, i.e. to display it like a piece of art. I am not intending of using it at all. Imagine the horror of damaging it or having to check in at the airport.:wtf:

I like the fact that it is so iconic and "arty" at the same time. You know like how LV is currently exhibiting the Keepall bronze piece by .... (cant remember her name). I like Ltd stuffs and what more now it being LV!!:smile:

I have both, but I love my sliver one the most. The gold one just isn't me. I already used it on a trip to Japan for Christmas. Its size can be used as a carryon... which is good, cause I would never check this bag, since the pvc could be easily ripped or damaged... even with having the airline wrap it. Also, if you do buy one, don't over fill it. Keep it light, cause it will stretch over time.