Miroir Brooch

1. Hope some one can assist me. In the Dec edition of UK Elle there is a mirror & cut glass LV brooch (it is shaped as a LV flower with gold interior and silver mirror mosaic pattern to create the four petals)...does anyone have any more info on it? I have called all the stores here and no one knows anything about it. I would post a photo of the mag BUT I can't find my camera or my psp:crybaby:

2. I haven't heard of this...but I hope someone can post a photo...it sounds very interesting!

3. I saw one in Paris Champs store! It was about 400-450 euros. I like it. It is quite large.

4. Thanks finally someone who knows what I am talking about:yahoo: I agree it looks really large ... what did you think???

5. Don't be stingy, where are the pictures? :P

6. Thank you:heart: .. that is the one I am talking about .. it is huge but I still like it:love:

7. I like it very much. If You want something in miroir but You don't want anything too flashy like miroir bags ou should go for this.:yes:

8. Thanks for your feedback. I am also waiting for a gold pap:shame: No one here knows what I am talking about so let's see if the SA can locate one:s

9. I found pic. Name of the brooch is "broche Miroir Casse";)

Nowy-2.jpg

10. Thanks for that .. so in english is called Broken Mirror:smile:

11. I'm going to try and close up a bit:
    a bit fuzzy but you can see it a little better here.

[​IMG]

Nowy-2.jpg
  12. Here's a much better close-up:

[​IMG]

13. its in the Elle issue with Beyonce on the cover. It says $1,280.00

14. It's hot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice