Mirior Line pushed back...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. To December 1st and not November say's my friend.

Sorry ladies!

2. :cry:

3. Other news, 3 days ago the shooting of the Cruise 2007 took place in Paris, I won't talk about the bags/clothes because this is my friends information and I don't want to give out too much info.

4. i still can't stop thinking about the Pharrell's silver Keepall :love: i really like it. and i do hope your friend posts about the new Cruise bags too!

5. You know about the Cruise bags and you're not telling!:amazed: Can't you just "whisper" the people that really want to know?! HA HA HA...well, I hope you friend posts soon, I can't wait to hear about the cruise bags!:biggrin: :biggrin:

6. Yeah, or mass PM?!:lol:

7. :heart:who is your friend mattd7474?

8. aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww.... not till nov? oh well.. that will make a very good bday present for me :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

9. more time to save up ;D

10. I will start saveing up today.

11. Yes me too , Im MiroirPrincess guys so I have to!

12. Aww.. bummer !

13. She is not a member on the PF. I don't want to mention her name. All this information is some what private and I don't want to much to get out. I have to respect what she says.

I also know about the clothes lol!

14. Is it the same person that gave you the miroir prices? tell us about the clothes, please matt!!

15. yes...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice