Mirior Can't Be Sold Out!!!

You know what's really pissing me off? I put myself into the waiting list of several stores way back. Then I started hearing people bought their miroir pieces just by walking into those stores. I'm like, ain't I supposed to get a call first? Anyhow, I got mine soon enough and I'm happy.

I believe the reason why 866 tells everybody that it's sold out because the waiting list for each store is way longer than the number of pieces made. They might think that it's only reasonable for the stores to fill up the list first, so that's why they don't even bother checking it for you.

I am also betting that if the stores still have these items, they're probably returned by previous customers.

wow i thought no one read my post...but seriously! i went to lv boutique yesterday in green hills mall nashville and i saw a gold papillon (sp?)...the cruise line's there too...!

they may still have the speedy (don't quote me on this)...but every time i go there...they always have those LE pieces that are sold out everywhere...the thing is there may be one person in the boutique at a time...so no one buys anything there...lol ... yes it's TN after all...lol

Well, I put my name on the wait list at the very beginning of June through 866 vuitton and I never got my speedy...I called them and was told that's it..there were people you put their name on the list since May. So, I thought "oh well..it wasn't meant to be". Meanwhile, I had put my name on the waitlist at a vuitton store for the gold pochette..got the call that it came in and off I went to pick it up. I spoke to my fav SA when I went to pick it up and gave her the story I got through 866vuitton about my speedy...she said I think I can get you one...I'm like "really?"..so to make a long story short, my silver speedy was picked up this past saturday, but she said..that's it, the store will not receive any more miroir speedies.

One Silver Keepall is in Cincinnati - I just returned it - 513-421-6800 - ask for Elaine Zeff. Keepall is $2700 (approx) plus tax.

Here are photos of me and my little gold miroir papillon. Love it!

http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/hillsofky/mirroir.jpg

http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/hillsofky/mirroir1.jpg
user_online.gif
progress.gif

i'm so sorry everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought the gold miroir papillon from TN yesterday. I haven't had time to go online and let anyone know so they could stop calling. They said DEf. no speedy's and if they do get one they already have a pretty long waiting list

i'm so sorry again for those who were trying to get the bag...who knows, maybe i'll hate it? lol!

doubt it though because I have the silver papillon and I love it!