Mirior Can't Be Sold Out!!!

Yeah I'd just call the stores directly. Sometimes 866 isn't too helpful because especially with limited pieces, their computers read as "sold out" even though there are some available. Another thing you can do is call your own closest store and go from there. It always helps if you have an SA you know well who has some pull and can get you what you want.

Thats what i'll do Rebecca. Any stores you suggest?

i tried calling random stores all over that i was thinking not many people live by. like i avoided new york and florida...but called oregon said they were expecting one to come in (this was a little while ago) and colorado had one. so i went with them and had it shipped the day after christmas.

all our store had left was one silver and one gold pochette. i doubt the silver is still there, as it was my waitlisted item that i chose not to get, and my SA asked me was it okay if she called the next on the list. the gold was on display.

i think only the speedy is completely sold out. i think you should be able to locate a papillon, alma, pochette, or keepall still. there aren't very many left, but there's still some hope left. good luck!