Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara vs. Imju Fiberwig (tube mascara)

ichelle

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Hi gals,
I just received my free ($2 shipped) sample of the Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara (click here or here to see details). Apparently it works like Fiberwig in that it wraps each lash in a "tube" so there is no smearing. Just wanted to throw it out there in case anyone's interested. Let me know what you guys think and which works better for you.
:heart: Mich

i'd seen that and had been thinking about ordering it but i have about 10 new tubes of opened mascara that i need to use up so resisted. i'd love to hear/see what you thought of it though!

heheh, aren't we all guilty of that :biggrin:
i just dashed off to the bathroom to try it on. i think works pretty well, even without a base! i will use it all week and report back with the verdict.

Blinc Kiss Me mascara available at Sephora is a "tube" mascara but it is supposed to work better than Fiberwig. I never tried Fiberwig, but the SA also recommended Blinc's mascara. I've used Blinc before and have been very happy with the results. It doesn't give *quite* as much volume as "non-tube" mascara, but it does lengthen my lashes and the formula lasted all day for me, even after I wore it to the beach and in 90 degree weather in Mexico. Maybe you could try that one! It costs about $2 more than Fiberwig, I believe and is supposed to give more volume than fiberwig.

I have used Blinc and Fiberwig. Blinc was OK, not great. But Fiberwig did nothing at all for me. I was disappointed because some people just love it. Still looking for the perfect mascara. What works best for me is Cover Girl Define-A-Lash, followed by DiorShow or Chanel Inimitable.

^^ I agree.. I don't think a tube mascara can give me the results I truly want- length and volume, but it is a must-have for me for the beach and the good thing about it is it comes off without leaving black streaks around my eyes. But with Blinc, I applied lots of coats and it looked good.

FIberwig did nothing for me despite all the rave reviews =( I still think that the best is YSL faux cils effect mascara. It is SO gooooooooooood!