Miranda Kerr modeling her SC in Victoria Catalog?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
    Did anyone receive the new Victoria Secret Catalog yet? Is this Miranda Kerr's Sofia Coppola? If so, what a great way to advertise LV--wish the credit was given to the bag in the catalog, though!

victoriasecret 008.JPG victoriasecret 006.JPG victoriasecret 007.JPG
  2. I'm sure LV is well taken care of :smile:

3. I'm sure, too--I just would've liked to have seen it mentioned that this is a LV bag--most people are not aware that the SC is a LV bag. It would be nice for people to see LV leather lines advertised as such, since so many people think LV only makes monogram bags!

4. I saw that too. Such a beautiful bag!

5. Love love love. Ugh. Love.

6. I've seen other pics of her with this bag -- it's lovely.

7. Oh so jealous. She's so beautiful and Orlando plus the SC . Need I say more. :shucks:

8. I got the same catalog and pointed it out to my husband. I thought it was a SC but wasn't sure. I then asked my husband for the Fantasy bra, and he said okay. Then I told him it was over $2 million hahaha! Yah, I'm definitely obviously not getting one! Maybe I can get a SC Speedy... One day lol

9. I read an article somewhere that she loves her Jasper SC. It's a beautiful bag for sure.

10. LOL-smart girl! That 500,000 bra makes the SC look like a steal!! I will have to try that approach with my DH :biggrin:

11. I totally agree! I always see her photographed with it, but was surprised to actually see it in the VS catalog.