Miranda has entered the building!!

ellacoach

Feb 24, 2007
Got my bordeaux Miranda last night...FedEx wouldn't deliver as I wasn't home to sign for it, so I had to drive almost 40 minutes to FedEx to pick it up, but it was so worth it!!!

It's a beautiful bag and I love the color! I'm so glad I went with it and I've already gotten a ton of compliments on it today at work!! Although one lady did say "That's a purse? I thought it was a piece of luggage!" (she doesn't understand the whole Coach obsesssion thing at all!)

It is heavy, but honestly, I don't know that I find it any heavier than my Mandy, it just can't be carried on the shoulder. I don't know...maybe I'm just blinded by love...:girlsigh:

I will post pics tonight!!! :tup:

I'm planning on using it as an every day bag!!! And I know it's a fall color, but I couldn't wait to start using it. So poor Mandy went on the closet shelf for awhile...

Congratulations, Miranda is GORGEOUS in bordeaux! :smile:

My boyfriend and his friends tease me about my large bags, calling them suitcases. *L* But I don't care. I love a big bag, I'm a big girl, it works out.

congrats! pics pics pics soon! and modeling pics too! that bordeaux color is gorgeous! i saw it in person the other day at the coach store. it's so pretty. when the SA saw me touching and drooling over it, she came over and told me that she's still saving up to purchase that lovely miranda. lol!

congrats!!
I love my miranda a lot too, but I am hooked on my lily leather satchel (blue) right now. Carry that to work everyday...
and actually the miranda is pretty wearable on my shoulder surprisingly.