Mirage.....cabby

I think the Mirage is worth the price... it seems like it took them a while to create this canvas... so yeah.

If you're deciding to get the Cabby or a Mirage bag, (I'm guessing the Speedy?) I suggest getting the Mirage bag first before they all run out!

I think the Mirage is worth the price... it seems like it took them a while to create this canvas... so yeah.

If you're deciding to get the Cabby or a Mirage bag, (I'm guessing the Speedy?) I suggest getting the Mirage bag first before they all run out!

I definitely agree w/ John's comments - get the mirage before it is too late. These bags are so gorgeous and definitely going to be classics!

I fell in love with both bags and couldn't decide. I ended up buying both. But I think the speedy will sell out becuase they seem to be in high demand. I love my neo cabby and I use it all the time but I think they will keep making more for awhile. The lichen colour was around forever. But in the end you have to get what you love! I have passed on most of the LE bags becuase they were just not me. This one I had to have.

i have the cabby and will soon get the mirage speedy. you will LOVE the cabby so as the others have said, get the mirage first and the cabby later.

I personally don't like the Mirage Speedy very much, although I love the canvas. If I could choose...I would have a very difficult time deciding because I don't love either, but I'd most likely go with the Cabby.

I would get the Speedy. It's stunning, will probably be a classic. I have heard that the Cabby is on the heavy side.

If I could afford either of them (lol), I'd get the Mirage Speedy definitely. It is incredible, and LIMITED.