Miracles...Do you believe?

1. 1- Do you believe in miracles?
    2- Have you experienced one personally?
    3- Have had someone close to you experience one?

2. 1. totally :amuse:

2. not yet

3. nope

3. 1. Yes
    2. I believe I have experienced more than one, the most amazing was the birth of my son! Giving birth is a miracle in of itself! The other one is watching my father defy odds and living 10 years longer than any doctor thought he could!
    3. I think anyone who knows someone who has been close to dying and survives appreciates how fragile life really is and that being alive, especially under such circumstances, is a miracle.

4. 1 - Yes
    2 - See Below
    3 - My family was told that a loved one dear to my heart didn't have but maybe a few days to live. She lived another 3 yrs. Her Drs. said she was a miracle and I believe it without a doubt.

5. 1) Yes, I believe.
    2) I think the act of living is a miracle within itself.
    3) Yes, I've heard of lots of them. I'm not sure if they're true or a little fabricated, though.

6. Yes to all of them... I have had so many miracles. So many times I should have not survived, and I did (I have had really bad health problems). There are miracles out there- I'm a believer!

7. Yes. I believe I have exp. quite a few miracles in life - I almost got hit by a truck one time while crossing the street, had I stepped out of the curb half a second earlier I would have been dead. That night while hanging out with my family I realized how miraculous it really was, half a second's difference my family would have been grieving instead of joking around enjoying each other's company. Meeting my husband was a miracle. He and I have been praying for another miracle - our baby. ;)

8. yes i do believe in miracles. have had so many occur in my family.
    i also get to work with miracle babies at work. to see them fight and overcome all obstacles and get to go home. i am getting teary eyed just thinking about it. but tears of overwhelming happiness.

9. i wanna believe in miracles..
    but it's soooooooooooo hard when i'm expecting one...
    personlly i'm not a believer when bad things happen to me..
    siiiiiiiigh*

10. I just may be too darn cynical. But I'd like to believe, i'm praying for one right now actually. I'll letcha know how that goes.:hrmm:

11. :sad: so sorry. try not to expect it. just let it happen.
    BIG hug out to you:biggrin:

12. I personally have seen so many miracles that I just stand in awe...
    I have also seen very ill people be healed.
    As all of you know this pregnancy was the most recent miracle in my life.

Thank you all for sharing your miracles I love hearing about them...they give me butterflies in my belly.

13. 1.yes
    2.Sorta. I am feeling it!
    3. Don't remember:Push:

14. 1- Do you believe in miracles? Yes
    2- Have you experienced one personally? Yes
    3- Have had someone close to you experience one? Yes

15. I believe, to quote William James, that there is an "unseen order," and that "science" doesn't comprehend reality. I have had experiences which seem pretty convincing that there are forces and dynamics beyond our understanding.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice