Miracle 7 Leave-in hair treatment

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.amazon.com/Miracle-Leave-Conditioner-oz/dp/B003N90R6W

I'm not too big on the scent of this product - has that "clean laundry" or "dryer sheet" thing going on, but, it is now in my arsenal with the likes of Kerastase Ultime. I use the Kerastase on my hair when it is wet, to give it slip and moisture for combing, and then when my hair is dry, I use the Miracle 7 from about chin length to the ends.

It makes a HUGE difference in making it looking shiny and moisturized. I recently did the whole ombre hair look, and when I use the Miracle 7, I actually get gleaming blonde tips to my hair, instead of it looking fried and dull.

On my second bottle now! :biggrin:

2. Thank you!! Have you tried their other products? I am always looking for these kind of raves!!! :biggrin:

3. I've also used the hair mask and it's equally as good. In fact, its in my mask rotation with Broacto's Cloud 9, Kerastase Masquintense and L'Oreal's Nature's Therapy.

4. If any of you are familiar with and have used "It's A 10", Miracle 7 is Sally's beauty Supplies version of "It's A 10". I have tried both and though I am more partial to IA10 mostly because is smells divine - I think M7 works just about as good for $10.00 cheaper on average.