Minx nails

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone tried Minx nails? I've seen them on the beauty blogs, but I have yet to bump into anyone that has them in person. How long do they last, how do you like them?

2. They are supposed to last about 5 to 10 days on your fingers, but I've only had luck with about 3 to 5 days at a max. They are too expensive for that kind of nonsense, but if you have a special day to celebrate, it may be nice to have for that day. That's why they work for celebrities. They can afford the maintenence.

I have become a pro at the faux minx.

3. #3 Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
    My first experience with MINX was awesome! Mine almost lasted 2 weeks! I will post a pic of my first minx! My second experience I had them done at Bliss in NY. They were awful and started coming off the next day. Not worth the money at all! I think they are awesome and if I lived in an area where I knew someone who did them.. and did them well- I would pay to have them done more often!

I can't figure out how to post a pic here!

4. Here is a pic of mine.. I loved them!

Attached Files:

• minx.jpg
      minx.jpg
      File size:
      41.9 KB
      Views:
  5. can anyone recommend a Minx applicator in DC or NoVA (not MD)? Thanks

michelle4444 - your nails look COOL!

6. i wanna try this very soon ...

:heart:

7. that looks fabulous!

8. Thanks:smile: I LOVED THEM!!