Mint reveal...

jayne01

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
Virginia Beach
I love this color (I used it in my wedding) & have always kicked myself that I've passed up bags in mint/seafoam colors before so I was excited to see RM do it. I have 2 MAMs so I ordered it in both that and the Cupid b/c I thought I should try a style I don't have & wanted to decide b/t them...but I think I'm leaning towards the MAM. (I also currently don't have a plain leather MAM) Thanks for letting me share!

image-2778814176.jpg

LoveMyMarc

♥'s MJ, RM, & LV
Jul 6, 2008
Sunshine State
Oh wow that MAM is gorgeous! Where'd you order it from?

I prefer the MAM over the cupid. I had the cupid but ended up returning it.

jayne01

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
Virginia Beach
LoveMyMarc said:
Oh wow that MAM is gorgeous! Where'd you order it from?

I prefer the MAM over the cupid. I had the cupid but ended up returning it.
Thank you! I ordered both from Amazon, they have a 20% off code going on until the 21st!

TaraP

Bruno Von PepFried<3
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
I love this color (I used it in my wedding) & have always kicked myself that I've passed up bags in mint/seafoam colors before so I was excited to see RM do it. I have 2 MAMs so I ordered it in both that and the Cupid b/c I thought I should try a style I don't have & wanted to decide b/t them...but I think I'm leaning towards the MAM. (I also currently don't have a plain leather MAM) Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 2027446
Oh my! :love: That color is gorgeous. Love them both but I :heart: the MAM a little more. Congrats!

la6

O.G.
Sep 4, 2008
Baltimore
OMG!!! I love both, honestly you can't go wrong with either one........ Mint is so fresh and pretty! I just got a Mini MAC in this color:love: