Mint Nikki - what are the chance of it being sold out in stores?

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
I checked LB's site, there is only 1 Mint nikki left. Mini NIkki is not even available. I wanted to wait for one to show up on ebay.. but worry that it would be sold out in store shortly since it is such a popular bag... I remember it happened to the Iris MAM, it took me a long while to find one even in retail stores.

so did a lot of us pre-order on this bag? what are the chance of it being sold out in stores?

Should I get it? I just got a peacock nikki though.. and have the seagreen MAM.

I don't think it will be completely sold out anytime soon. I'm sure not many of them were made yet so that RM could get an idea of the demand, but usually anything with a high demand ALWAYS comes back!

I checked LB's site, there is only 1 Mint nikki left. Mini NIkki is not even available. I wanted to wait for one to show up on ebay.. but worry that it would be sold out in store shortly since it is such a popular bag... I remember it happened to the Iris MAM, it took me a long while to find one even in retail stores.

so did a lot of us pre-order on this bag? what are the chance of it being sold out in stores?

Should I get it? I just got a peacock nikki though.. and have the seagreen MAM.

I would probably not keep the peacock AND seagreen both. IMO they are too similar LEATHER and COLOR wise... mint is a different leather- more pebbled, and would go great! I would probably wait to see what new styles the mint comes out in before ordering

Honestly I would be a little wary of it being sold out fast, if I remember right LB had told someone that was talking to them about pre-ordering that they were already sold out just by pre-orders, and the only way they could list it on their website is if somebody canceled (it is showing up, so obviously at least one person canceled.) If there is only one left already that story is probably as I remember it but that was a long time ago so I don't know if I am 100% accurate on that.

:sweatdrop:

^ It is true~ because I have tried pre-ordering a black devote from them (w/ studs). They told me that they were sold out from the pre-orders, BUT if I wanted.... they said that they would be able to make a special order for me. However, I would not be able to return it but only exchange for something else if I end up not being satisfied.

Yikes girls get it as soon as you catch one, I just posted pics of mine in the forum and it is AMAZING. The leather just blows my mind. I am sure some will show up soon keep looking!!!! Maybe contact RM's crew and see if they can sell you one that they have?

Mandy you're making me want the mint nikki!! GOSH... i don't even LOVE the color... its that damn leather (and partly the color and how great it looks against silver :drool:)

The Mint Nikki is better than I would've ever imagined. I've been looking for it but only LB and Shop Dress Online has it for now. I'm trying to score one as a bday gift to myself. I keep checking Shopbop just in case it pops up again! :sweatdrop:

Don't worry folks.. everyone that wants a mint nikki will get one. What about the one that hometownstory was selling on ecrater? Is that gone already?

Anyway- this same thing happened back when Navy Luxe was coming out and although stores DID sell out for a short period they were eventually re-stocked and of course as you know now you can find Navy Luxe nikkis almost anywhere.

Ivy- if you want one real bad you will probably have to pay close to retail otherwise you'll have to wait for the rush to settle down.

Good luck!