MINT NIKKI Pictures and Review

xoxomandylyn

♥
May 24, 2008
This picture was taken by a sunny window, and shows the color most beautifully. (I fell asleep before taking the other pictures, the other pictures are sadly taken in a fairly dark room, we don't have the greatest lighting when it gets dark).
100_0788.jpg

A close-up of the leather, which is extremely gooshy, very slightly pebbled, very puddly, yet manages to have a sheen to it all at the same time!

100_0789.jpg

Stuffed:

100_0790.jpg

Unstuffed:

100_0794.jpg

Puddle:

100_0793.jpg

Holding it up:

100_0795.jpg

100_0796.jpg

Top/Strap:

100_0797.jpg

Hardware, silver dog clip LOVE IT wish the flash didn't make it look so dark:

100_0791.jpg

Hardware:

100_0792.jpg

Bottom:

100_0803.jpg

Lining:

100_0798.jpg

New style zipper pull, love it:

100_0799.jpg

New RM nameplate, LOVE it, wish I could have taken a macro in sunlight:

100_0800.jpg

Okay there you have it for today, ladies. I will add modeling pictures to this thread tomorrow so check it out. I will throw on a bunch of different shirts too so you can see what it will look like with different colors. I'm way too tired today to have the ambition.

I LOVE MY MINT NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

:drool::drool: beautiful, such a cheerful colour.. :heart: the leather, i guess it is comparable to jammin purple? it looks so smooshy.. i like the silver hardware, matches the hue perfectly, i'd rather to have signature HW though :P but that is just me.. congrats mandy!!

Wow! What a great reveal thread!! Can't wait for the mod shots!

Congrats.. I know what you mean about the new "mixed" hardware and updated nameplate/ zipper pull. I just got a wine nikki with the same hardware and all and at first I was thrown off (I was expecting old brass) but now I LOVE IT!!

It really adds some extra class to the bag, you know?

Yay- for another fabulous RM!

I think the characteristics of the leather are similar dragoncandy- however the jammin purple does not have any glazing to it!

MANDY this bag is sooooo gorgeous and I LOVEEEE it with SHW!!! YUMMY!! So are you keeping it??

Wow! What a great reveal thread!! Can't wait for the mod shots!

Congrats.. I know what you mean about the new "mixed" hardware and updated nameplate/ zipper pull. I just got a wine nikki with the same hardware and all and at first I was thrown off (I was expecting old brass) but now I LOVE IT!!

It really adds some extra class to the bag, you know?

Yay- for another fabulous RM!

was wine recut again with the mixed hw??? post pics!:nuts:

I would rather have the sig hardware too. I wonder if there is a way to send in a bag to RM and pay RM to change it?

You can't send in a bag and have the hardware changed (I know because I asked) BUT what they can do (last I heard) is order a custom bag at her SAMPLE price. The facory charges extra because only one of the bag is being made. I believe it is $150 extra on top of the reg nikki price plus shipping.

That makes for a grand total of $770 for a custom made nikki. Or you can get enough girls together and do a special order.. that would save you some money.