Mint color?

1. I saw pictures of Mary Kate carrying a Mint-colored Balenciaga... but I haven't heard any of you talk about a mint color on here. Does this color exist or is it called something else? I loved it.

2. I am thinking this may be the Seafoam color! Maybe someone else here has a picture of that one?

3. I dont have a pic. but yes it is the seafoam. Its no longer made.

4. That seafoam is very lovely!

5. Thanks ETenebris! I love her, but if I ever sell I'll let you and amour know!

6. i think you may be referring to the pistachio color (MKA have both... lucky b*tches) - which is a mint green color. Seafoam is a bit darker and more blue- like a dusty... well, seafoam!

7. The seafoam is such a nice colour! Havent seen the pistachio, so I don't know what it looks like irl, but it sounds pretty too.

8. ^^^ Agree - pistachio. I think Ashley has the seafoam (I hate those two! j/k).

9. I also have the Seafoam in the Weekender (a picture of which is in my thread - CeeJay's Balenciaga Bags)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice