Mint color of Coach bags

brookeab

Oct 28, 2009
Hi ladies!

I was curious if the mint color leans more toward green or blue? I purchased a NWT Mint candace on Ebay and have never seen the color in person before. I also got a wallet on ebay from a seller who called it mint, but when I got it it was a sage green and not at all mint in my opinion. I just wanted to make sure the bag is actually a mint color. :smile:

Hi ladies!

I was curious if the mint color leans more toward green or blue? I purchased a NWT Mint candace on Ebay and have never seen the color in person before. I also got a wallet on ebay from a seller who called it mint, but when I got it it was a sage green and not at all mint in my opinion. I just wanted to make sure the bag is actually a mint color. :smile:

Legacy Mint is a really pale, pastel green.

Sandyclaws, come post a pic of your duffle! :biggrin:

Hey there!!! I know from previous experience...buying from eBay can be super hard to try and figure out what color your bag is....esp with the Legacy collection. They made so many colors ^_^ I hope my pics can kinda help you figure out if your bag is really mint. I know they made some lighter colors....chambray and mint...was their a periwinkle? Im not sure....but I know the duffles came in lots of colors. I would say mint is really a true mint. Kinda like a pale version of chocolate chip mint green ;) here are some pics of my mint duffle....
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401324946.977531.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401324959.225726.jpg

Ps...maybe you can post pics of your new bag & wallet :smile: maybe we could help?? I know that sometimes the bag and wallets don't look anything alike even if it's the same color

Gah, why do I always miss the gorgeous mints?! I missed the Minkoff mint from 2012 (current minty is too green) and now the Coach mint! :sad: I did snag an E/W duffle on eBay that's similar but more blue, I think the color is called Seafoam.

sandyclaws, LOVE that striped sweater! Gray and mint ... sigh :love:

Hey there!!! I know from previous experience...buying from eBay can be super hard to try and figure out what color your bag is....esp with the Legacy collection. They made so many colors ^_^ I hope my pics can kinda help you figure out if your bag is really mint. I know they made some lighter colors....chambray and mint...was their a periwinkle? Im not sure....but I know the duffles came in lots of colors. I would say mint is really a true mint. Kinda like a pale version of chocolate chip mint green ;) here are some pics of my mint duffle....
View attachment 2633031
View attachment 2633032

Ps...maybe you can post pics of your new bag & wallet :smile: maybe we could help?? I know that sometimes the bag and wallets don't look anything alike even if it's the same color

Oh my gosh! It looks great! :smile: I don't have the bag yet, I just paid for it and am waiting for it in the mail. The wallet is FAR from mint. lol. It is very sage green. More yellow to it. I will get a pic and post it. :smile:

Here is the wallet. The picture I saw on ebay did look minty, that is why I was so shocked when I got it and it wasn't mint at all. I was just hoping the Candace wasn't this color.

Mint Candace! This picture is indoor light, so it's a touch more saturated. It is a TAD lighter and less blue in person. (That bag beside it is Ultaviolet, a strong vivid purple, but see how blue it is?)

Sorry about that, couldn't get a natural light pic as it's raining.

Hk60by4l.jpg

Here is the wallet. The picture I saw on ebay did look minty, that is why I was so shocked when I got it and it wasn't mint at all. I was just hoping the Candace wasn't this color.

That wallet isn't from the same line as Legacy Mint. I've actually never seen it before. Can you post more photos?

Mint Candace! This picture is indoor light, so it's a touch more saturated. It is a TAD lighter and less blue in person. (That bag beside it is Ultaviolet, a strong vivid purple, but see how blue it is?)

Sorry about that, couldn't get a natural light pic as it's raining.

Hk60by4l.jpg

What a beauty! I can't wait to get it. :smile: