*mint* 05 Indigo Work !!

1. Oh My!! That is gorgeous!! I love blue bags!!

2. That bag is insanely gorgeous! I looove the work size.

3. Wow, that is gorgeous!

4. I think this was the first season the work came out too... I know they didnt have them in f/w 04, because I remember wanting an anis work bag once and that I was told it didnt exist. :sad: pity! maybe for spring or summer there will be a yellow-green...

5. i LOOOOOVe the indigo! but it looks a little like the TEAL colour there, no?

6. I have this color in the day (hobo) It is gorgeous......my favorite balenciaga blue...

7. I really wish I had access to a store so I could see how the work would look on me. There are some really beautiful ones on eBay right now! Does anyone know the approximate drop of the handles on a work??

8. Luvshopping..there is Bob Ellis in Atlanta...are you close to there?

9. I love the Work size too!!

It's just the PERFECT size IMO - for all the nonsense I tend to lug around :P

10. :drool: I'm drooling over my keyboard! It's so tempting.......I can just hear it calling my name :graucho:. The only thing that's pulling me back is the seller's not accepting Paypal from int'l bidders.....aaargh!

11. OMG!!:nuts:

It's GORGEOUS!!:yahoo::love:

This is now in my top 5. Bye-bye Ink.

12. Such a beauty!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
    LOVE BLUE
    LOVE WORK
    Shame already got a cornflower work :crybaby: :crybaby:
    Good luck everyone!!

13. WOW ..... AMAZING work in a beautiful color :drool: :nuts: - GORGEOUS!!! Good luck everyone !

Thank you so much for posting mocean :flowers:

14. Yes, there is a Bob Ellis in Atlanta but I went by there the other day and found they only had two styles of the motorcycle bags and two colors. They had a newer bag, maybe the bowling, and the day bag. Both were in truffle and black. They had a few suede bags but I was SO dissappointed!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice