Minkoff Morning After Bag Sales?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've been keeping an eye on the Rebecca Minkoff Morning After bags but I haven't seen any on a sale of any kind. Has anyone spotted one on a special anywhere? Thanks.

2. The only one i know of was at Anthropologie for $99

3. seriously? that would be a crazy good deal.....was it in store or online?

4. ^^ same question!!

5. i know a girl on another forum who called around to nearly every anthropologie and got the last one for $99 - it was the blue and brown woven one. it's beautiful!!!

6. ^ omg, i can't believe that, grechen:crybaby: ....i'm SO bummed! that blue/brown one is just stunning...and seriously, that is such a deal! well, congrats to her....wow.

7. Wow you guys are just amazing. Thank you :yes:

8. 99 is a pretty damn good deal!

9. Does Antropologie carry authentic band name bags? When I check their website, I can recognize the bags that they carry; however, they're not associated with any maker. Seems odd to me.

10. yes, they're definitely auth. anthropologie just never makes a big deal about the designers they carry. i think they want customers to think of anthropologie as the 'brand,' not rebecca minkoff or christopher deane or rafe or whoever....just my theory.

11. i found this website through another fellow PF and the store is selling the MA in blue with brown for only $475. pretty good deal!

W HOTELS - THE STORE

12. also, check fatwallet.com - I saw 25% or 30% off W Hotels code recently

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice