Minkoff Botkier Haul, help me decide!

jjjlove

O.G.
Oct 26, 2010
So I just went nuts and bought a bunch of Minkoff bags and one Botkier. I feel like I don't need this many, but the more I look at them the more I love all of them! Help me to decide which one to return please, (if any at all). Aside from the three in pics below, I also got the stud rocker in passionfruit, and two mini mini's, but I'm definitely keeping those.

Thanks!

Botkier Elliot Cross body in Snakeskin black (does anyone have experience with this one? The snakeskin leather seems kind of fragile, like it will rub/peel off with use, and the zipper is a snaggy and hard to zip--I hope mine's not defective)
PB121713.jpg

Minkoff Zip MAC in Chocolate with gold hardware
PB121716.jpg

Minkoff 3-zip rocker in black with gold hardware
PB121717.jpg

The zip MAC is perfect on you! Makes me want one...

The Botkier is cool, but if it has issues...

The rocker is nice, sort of looks at a glance like the 3 zip, but its a great small bag to have.

Last edited:
I agree with everyone else....keep the 3-Zip MAC at least. That Chocolate color is gorgeous and it looks fabulous on you! Like Clutched said, your picture makes me want one too!

Thanks so much everyone! This hard decision is much easier now--the Botkier is going back.
The I really like the black snakeskin, but I should just spend money on things I *love* (like the RM's) instead of things I only really like. :smile:

Return the Botkier and get RM 3 zip MAC. I love my PH 3 Zip MAC w/ gunmetal hw. I use my MAC's more than any of my other RM bags in my collection and I have quite a few bags. Although, not quite as many as say Madges and some other Minkettes on here. haha.. since my bag collection is full of a variety of designers not just RM.