minkoff affair (bag).. anyone having one?

So gorgeous!! And it was only $200 at NR (go get 'em girls!)

But I already have a DL MAC.... decisions, decisions.... :hrmm: Which one??

I think both are beautiful! But if it were me I'd go w/the affair because I prefer that style over the MAC. MACs to me are just to small and sometimes too hard to get in and out of. Good luck deciding! I think you should just follow your instinct.

coachmommyofmin said:
OMG, WHERE CAN I FIND A PLUM with RG Hardware Affair? I just woke up to the Affair Craze and don't know where to start looking, I'm SO in love with Rosegold HW.... Help?

Call Nordstrom Rack in Indianapolis, I saw one there yesterday (dark purple studded with rose gold hardware). They had several other RM bags, wallets, and pouches with rose gold as well.

OMG, WHERE CAN I FIND A PLUM with RG Hardware Affair? I just woke up to the Affair Craze and don't know where to start looking, I'm SO in love with Rosegold HW.... Help?

Haha, I hate when that happens, that's how I feel about Chanel nail polish and Rebecca Minkoff bags in general... her old school bags from 2010 and earlier are amazing.

I did it!! I took the plunge and ordered the Raspberry Affair, from 6pm.com!! It arrived yesterday and I love it! It was on sale for ONLY $217! I'll post pics later today.
Just had to share!:party:

Ooooooooh.... loving Rebecca's studded Taupe Affair! :love: Uh oh, I must have one...

rmtaupeaffair.png