minkoff affair (bag).. anyone having one?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i haven't been really wanting a bag like this one in a long time - i love it! i've only seen that one, frontal photo of it, though, and can't/won't jump until i see the interior and the back.

anyone else interested?

2. It's alright. Nothing spectacular, although the quilting is unique.

3. I like what I see so far. When you get more pics, can you share?

Does anyone know the dimensions?

4. ugh I really want this! Very Chanel-esque with the chain strap.... I may wait though to see if there will be more colors in the Spring! Also wondering what the lining is...probably the black dashes??

5. I just got the email and so far I absolutely LOVE it! I agree, I need to see the interior before I pull the trigger.

6. ^lol same here!
    interior lining matters to me...i actually asked Codi but so far no word on what the interior will be

i actually like the Affair bag. it looks simple yet elegant--which i like. but i'm not sure if i want it in black or wait til RM comes out w/ newer colors.

**she posted a pic on facebook where the Affair was in like a light grey color as well

7. i like it a lot, but i think i'll wait to see other colors, since i have the bqp mac already.

8. I think it is very elegant. Looking forward to seeing the interior and if it will come in other colors.

9. I agree with the majority, I like it, but am waiting in hopes of some other color combinations!

10. I like it but at that price point i think it is small. rather it's an odd shape 10'H x 7.5'W?????? That is on Think of a kerry bag being 10 inches tall?

11. okay so I went to look for the the gray one and here it is:
    [​IMG]
    It looks taupish metallic but i love it and the think the dimesion on RM's website are wrong it must be 7H x 10W

12. [​IMG]

13. I don't know what to think of the BOYY/ BALENCIAGA inspired bag or some of the others but the affair is perfect

14. This red one here
    [​IMG]