MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

I had a dream last night-you know those signs that they sell that tell you what to do in each room ("eat" "gather" "relax" etc). I needed to fund bags so made "signs for real people" I don't remember them all but one said "Don't ask me again if you can visit your uncle in jail" and one said "Can we get through one Thanksgiving without the police coming", I made a ton of money and wanted this grey/eggplant MAB but the seller would not accept ANY of my offers even though I offered 2500.00. I woke up so pissed off :lol:

I had a dream last night-you know those signs that they sell that tell you what to do in each room ("eat" "gather" "relax" etc). I needed to fund bags so made "signs for real people" I don't remember them all but one said "Don't ask me again if you can visit your uncle in jail" and one said "Can we get through one Thanksgiving without the police coming", I made a ton of money and wanted this grey/eggplant MAB but the seller would not accept ANY of my offers even though I offered 2500.00. I woke up so pissed off :lol:
OMG, you have the best stories!! Love this!!! :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Shelby33
Wow! What poop of a seller even if they only existed in your head. Is this a bag that you are actually on the hunt for?

Reactions: Shelby33