MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

I bet the garden will be amazing! I love roses!
Oh I do too, I had about 60 where I lived before. And now they are just gone. But there is room for more roses here. They have some lilacs, I don't really like those. And Rose of Sharon. Don't like them but they are so friggin huge I'd need a landscaping Co to pull them out. There are maybe 5 rose bushes though.

Reactions: LipglossedX
Oh I do too, I had about 60 where I lived before. And now they are just gone. But there is room for more roses here. They have some lilacs, I don't really like those. And Rose of Sharon. Don't like them but they are so friggin huge I'd need a landscaping Co to pull them out. There are maybe 5 rose bushes though.

Aw I'd miss a huge rose garden too but can't wait to see the new ones! :heart:

Reactions: Shelby33 and JenJBS
Hopefully you'll be able to recreate your old garden. Although it did look like a lot of work!

Reactions: Shelby33 and JenJBS
Hopefully you'll be able to recreate your old garden. Although it did look like a lot of work!
It was, especially since most were climbers, you have to tie them a certain way. Plus I had put in cobblestone and brick walkways... There is a good sized empty bed outside the living room window (there were tomatoes growing there when we moved here) Actually there were so many tomato plants it was ridiculous. I could plant 3 climbers there. It will be nice to actually go to a nursery and pick some out once I am fully vaccinated. Usually I had them mailed to me but I'll see what they have up here.
Sorry for going on and on!

It was, especially since most were climbers, you have to tie them a certain way. Plus I had put in cobblestone and brick walkways... There is a good sized empty bed outside the living room window (there were tomatoes growing there when we moved here) Actually there were so many tomato plants it was ridiculous. I could plant 3 climbers there. It will be nice to actually go to a nursery and pick some out once I am fully vaccinated. Usually I had them mailed to me but I'll see what they have up here.

You do realize we'll want pics once you get it planted? :yes:

Please go on! I do not have a green thumb whatsoever so I find it all very informative. At some point, I'm going to have to re-landscape my front yard and I'm not looking forward to it. :annoyed: But you are inspiring me to at least think about it.