MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

Chocolate Nikki is stunning. What do you think of the size? Would you post a mod pic plz? :smile: I’m still debating on a Mini.
I like the size, but it's noticeably smaller. I had a mini before in stiff leather that just didn't work for me as it was too stiff and small. But the mini in SW is much better. I'll take a mod shot in a bit.

Fair point. I'd give it an 8.5/10 for condition. And I paid $57 shipped. I can only hope to get the same kind of deals that @Shelby33 does some day!
my most recently purchased rm bag - navy mab - is I would say a 9 .....must be ten years old and I paid less than what you paid for yours :smile:
That seller knew RM. she had two bags for sale both at rock bottom prices. guess she just wanted to sell and be done with them. every now and then I go back to ebay to see if she's selling anything else

my most recently purchased rm bag - navy mab - is I would say a 9 .....must be ten years old and I paid less than what you paid for yours :smile:
That seller knew RM. she had two bags for sale both at rock bottom prices. guess she just wanted to sell and be done with them. every now and then I go back to ebay to see if she's selling anything else

I don't mind paying for something I really love but there's nothing like finding an amazing deal!