MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

Merry-Christmas-Silver-Light-Wallpaper.jpg

So hard to resist 40% off! There's nothing I really want at the moment though (not in the sales section anyway), so I'm going to be good and not buy anything. Buying for the sake of buying never works out, I hope someone else finds something they love on super sale though!

What does everyone think of the new "Feed" bag? Do you think it looks strikingly similar to the Hermes 'Evelyn'?

I was thinking the same thing! However I love the leather strap vs the H cotton one which looks way too causal.
Hopefully someone will post a review soon and report if things inside the bag will create unsightly bumps etc like the H Evelyn.

I love crossbody bags and really like the mini version...

I just got my MAB side zip tote in the mail :smile: The leather ties on the zipper pulls feel a bit stiff and dry... Is there some way to soften them up? Is this a defect? Help!
(Also it came from Amazon and did not come with extra ties. My other RM bag I own did come with extra ties)

I just got my MAB side zip tote in the mail :smile: The leather ties on the zipper pulls feel a bit stiff and dry... Is there some way to soften them up? Is this a defect? Help!
(Also it came from Amazon and did not come with extra ties. My other RM bag I own did come with extra ties)
i am not sure about this one but i use Leather Honey to moisturize my other bags. i heard Apple Brand is also good.

I was thinking the same thing! However I love the leather strap vs the H cotton one which looks way too causal.
Hopefully someone will post a review soon and report if things inside the bag will create unsightly bumps etc like the H Evelyn.

I love crossbody bags and really like the mini version...

I saw this bag in-person and it was a lot smaller than I thought. It's really cute though, and the leather is so soft. What worries me though is the open top. Stuff can easily fall out and I'd be worried about sticky fingers. I wish it had a magnetic or snap closure, if it did I would probably consider getting one. Looks like a great everyday bag.

Did anyone see this typo on shopbop? This heart fringe charm was marked down from the retail price of $75 to $115 after 30% off!! Rebecca Minkoff has it marked down to just $50 on her site so I hope this was just an error on Shopbop's end.

https://m.shopbop.com/heart-fringe-pouch-rebecca-minkoff/vp/v=1/1589673566.htm

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-15-23-19-41.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-15-23-19-41.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 319