MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

Shelby33

maladjusted
Sep 12, 2015
Boston
That does look like my bag! @laurenrr is your bag definitely tangerine? I bought mine preloved (like 10 years ago lol) and the seller said it was tangerine but I was never 100% sure bc tangerine looked so much deeper orange in some pictures.
I wonder if conditioning would deepen the color?

Shelby33

maladjusted
Sep 12, 2015
Boston
I had a dream last night-you know those signs that they sell that tell you what to do in each room ("eat" "gather" "relax" etc). I needed to fund bags so made "signs for real people" I don't remember them all but one said "Don't ask me again if you can visit your uncle in jail" and one said "Can we get through one Thanksgiving without the police coming", I made a ton of money and wanted this grey/eggplant MAB but the seller would not accept ANY of my offers even though I offered 2500.00. I woke up so pissed off :lol:

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
I had a dream last night-you know those signs that they sell that tell you what to do in each room ("eat" "gather" "relax" etc). I needed to fund bags so made "signs for real people" I don't remember them all but one said "Don't ask me again if you can visit your uncle in jail" and one said "Can we get through one Thanksgiving without the police coming", I made a ton of money and wanted this grey/eggplant MAB but the seller would not accept ANY of my offers even though I offered 2500.00. I woke up so pissed off :lol:
OMG, you have the best stories!! Love this!!! :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Shelby33

samfalstaff

For crying out loud...
May 31, 2013
San Rafael, California
Wow! What poop of a seller even if they only existed in your head. Is this a bag that you are actually on the hunt for?

Reactions: Shelby33