MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

Bag order updates... Black Nikki says out for delivery now but we'll see if it gets here today still? At least it made it close by after being MIA. Glazed Espresso Mattie has not shipped yet... still unsure if it will at all from that seller? lol That is a weird one.

Reactions: Shelby33 and JenJBS
Bag order updates... Black Nikki says out for delivery now but we'll see if it gets here today still? At least it made it close by after being MIA. Glazed Espresso Mattie has not shipped yet... still unsure if it will at all from that seller? lol That is a weird one.

Is that the glazed espresso with paisley lining that looks more burgundy? Or the glazed espresso from ebay that said new or like new? I also hope your black nikki gets there today!

Is that the glazed espresso with paisley lining that looks more burgundy? Or the glazed espresso from ebay that said new or like new? I also hope your black nikki gets there today!

It's the paisley one that looked more burgundy. Black Nikki also had blurry photos so I don't even 100% know what condition it's in as it did have some interior stains... adventures in poshmark buying!

• Haha