MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

Not that I’m aware. Line is tonne
This is definitely one of his runway bags. I do remember that the Tonne line is 'Collection'. What does the lining look like? If it's not loaded with MK monogram satin, and it's a plain linen lining with a metal zipper pocket inside, it's 'collection'. They're not all made in Italy unless this is one of his earlier models when they were all made in Italy.

Reactions: JenJBS
This is definitely one of his runway bags. I do remember that the Tonne line is 'Collection'. What does the lining look like? If it's not loaded with MK monogram satin, and it's a plain linen lining with a metal zipper pocket inside, it's 'collection'. They're not all made in Italy unless this is one of his earlier models when they were all made in Italy.
It's a good-looking bag. Looks like the lining is a plain linen lining. Oooph, resale value isn't that great.

yes it's linen
I have two Tonne bags. The first one was lamb and the leather was so luxurious I got another one. The second one (the one in the pics) isn't lamb. The leather is less soft, more durable

yes it's linen
I have two Tonne bags. The first one was lamb and the leather was so luxurious I got another one. The second one (the one in the pics) isn't lamb. The leather is less soft, more durable
Do you mind posting a picture of the lamb one? My tastes have changed since my MK days, but I'm always in the market for luxurious leather.