MINKIE Chat thread... Let's chat!! (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I do like when I tell people I have a senior in college and they do a double take and say "how old ARE YOU?" LOL!

people are shocked when i say i have 3 kids! lol!
even when i have all 3 of them with me people assume i'm baby sitting even though the all look ALOT like me!

Well I admittedly am thinking of cheating again. I am really wanting to try a treesje mini asher. I am just trying to decide for sure.

I love the new Ashers without that weird "cobra-head" shaped thingy that attaches the handles to the bag on the original Ahsers. The new handles are not braided; just "handles" with regular hw links and the bag is awesome! I like this newer Asher so much better. The mini may be too small, unless you like a really small bag. The regular size Asher is the perfect size! I say go for it!
The new navy Asher with silver HW is gorgeous!

Well I admittedly am thinking of cheating again. I am really wanting to try a treesje mini asher. I am just trying to decide for sure.

OMG, with all of previous posts about weddings and engagements, I read the first sentence of your post HGG and at first thought you were talking about cheating on your husband! LOL!!!:lol:

You must have the patience of a saint. . . those braided handles and their squeaking DROVE ME CRAZY!!!

The new handles on the new Ashers IMO are so much better: just regular rolled leather handles on a square ring attached to the bag. No braiding; no weird cobra thingy....
It is really nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.