MINKIE Chat thread... Let's chat!! (3)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
  2. Congrats LittleRock, your pictures are lovely.

3. awww HGG that is so nice and not something you hear people say often. you are truly lucky

4. Oh LR, you are GORGEOUS in those pictures! Thank you for posting them!

5. LR, I didn't know you were getting married! You were an absolutely beautiful bride...I especially loved the photos of you and your new hubby dancing. Congrats!! :tup:

6. Aww all these happy weddings! Congrats, LR! You were a beautiful bride. :smile:

7. You know, I was just wondering...is Fall (Sept/Oct) the new "June" for weddings?? It seems not all that long ago that if there was a wedding, it was in June...not so much these days!

8. ^ I know huh? Funny how that happens.

9. I feel the same way. While we are technically newlyweds, we also just celebrated our 7 year anniversary. We've shared a home, bank accounts and our life for the past seven years and my love for him only gets stronger with passing time.

10. Congrats LR! What a gorgeous couple!

11. I'm glad to see it! Fall is such a beautiful time of year. I was married one week before Christmas. I have no idea why I picked that date!

12. Congrats again to ms. Knas and lr! Lr - your dad looks proud to see his little girl all grown up and married! I just imagined my baby getting married years later and I can imagine how it might feel as a parent...

This is so sweet.

13. Magjes- Thanks! We played around with the idea of a winter wedding but ultimately settled on Sept. I was obsessed with a winter wedding ever since I saw pictures of Kate Hudson's NYE Aspen wedding. It was such a lovely looking wedding and to top it off she had this long white fur coat that went over her wedding dress.. Simply to die for!

I adore December weddings!

14. That is so sweet HGG. . . :crybaby:

15. ^^I agree LR...I think the whole wedding coat over the gown thing is absolutely beautiful! Married in the coat/dress and then during the reception, there's the dress.

Of course this was Kate Hudson and Aspen...not something that most girls can accomplish IRL! :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.