Minkettes with your Fabulous Love Quote Scarves & RM Bag Modeling Pictures

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg here she is with my LQs

image_5.jpg With flash.. I got a YSL Elle Bag Charm for her!

image_4.jpg Without flash...

DSC04571.jpg new hardware!! Im totally loving it!!

RM MAM in black with the New hardware.. got here from bloomies sale for 330.00! I love her.. the leather is smooshy, almost the same as my Bal City 05!

Last edited:
Gorgeous bag :drool:and I love both your scarves and YSL charm. I have been wanting to get my hands on a LQ scarf forever and seeing how soft they look in your pics really helped me make up my mind. Now we need a model shot of you w/ the scarf and bag on:tup:.

^^ aww.. I was just teasing.. I love her so much and I love all your RMs!! I have been in this thread for two weeks now I have a MAM and am waiting for another RM..

Gorgeous bag :drool:and I love both your scarves and YSL charm. I have been wanting to get my hands on a LQ scarf forever and seeing how soft they look in your pics really helped me make up my mind. Now we need a model shot of you w/ the scarf and bag on:tup:.
Thanks!! modelling pics soon... you'll love LQ scarf!!

ok.. no one is interested...:crybaby:.. I guess my RM is pretty common..

OMG, of course not shyne! We are always at the edge of our seat for reveals! hehhe I especially love the ones that start with the slightly travel beaten boxes - I swear its somehow voyeuristic but I feel like I'm watching something I'm not supposed to! :shame: And great first choice!!!! Congrats!

^^ thanks... the box was beat up pretty bad.. was scared that the bag is ruined or something so I took a photo of the box as well.. but im glad the bag is still in good condition!!