Mink Spy bag

1. What are your thoughts on this one?

[​IMG]

2. It looks very warm and fuzzy to me. Such a beautiful piece of art but the price is simply outrageous and beyond my wildest dream.

3. I saw it at SPC... How are you supposed to keep that clean? I'd be so neurotic having to carry it around...

4. I agree. i think it would look horrible once it got dirty.

5. I think it's gorgeous, but I actually like the grey rabbit fur one a bit better, I think it's more interesting to look at ... and it probably wouldn't get as dirty!

6. Beautiful! I've held them a few times, the black one is nice as well. Not something I'd buy though, its not practical for where I live!

7. Gorgeous but I must admit I agree w/the ladies. It looks like it needs to be in a museum somewhere...

8. I would buy it and put it in a sealed glass container and sell tickets to purse-lovers for them to come in and just admire this beauty. :lol:

9. You couldn't pay me to carry it. But thats just my opinion.

10. I saw the black one on Saturday at NM. It's huge! Looks pretty in the glass case, but it's not something I'd carry.

11. a bit OT, but are the spy bags a permanent collection, kinda like the 2.55 or the birkin/kelly? because i would love to have one some day, but there is no way i can afford it right now. any chances they will always be around?

12. It's beautiful...but only if you were a collector. It would be so hard to clean - I know I would be completely neurotic about it.

13. I love the fluffy white in winter look but of course this would be more like a collector's item.

14. I’m drooooling:nuts: , but I have thought about buying this bag so many times and all the same arguments you all sad been flying :wacko: around in my head.
    Maybe I could have it in my bed :idea: when my husband is out on one of his travels, that would be lovely:love: . I don’t think I would miss him so much then:embarasse

15. Oh this is cute for the winter

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice