Minimalistic unique bags for <$1000

myst8

Jun 17, 2013
Sure, I love LV but of late I am attracted to minimal, unique designs. (No logos/ obvious patterns).
I am now looking at brands like Coccinelle (Love). I like some designs by Mulberry and the Whipping Post Tote.
Does anyone have any other suggestions? (No Coach, Kate Spade or Marc Jacobs please).

Reactions: kkfiregirl
I know you said no Coach, but this is pretty sleek :biggrin:
image5-jpeg.3769440

Haerfest seems nice. Some styles have suede linings, too!
Haerfest-Agnes-Satchel-in-Burgundy-20161101004918.jpg

Ugg bags are pretty minimal and I also just ordered a Massaccesi that looks very much like. BV cervo hobo. I totally understand what you mean. I've been feeling the same way. :smile:

I also love unique bag designs!
Building Block, X Nihilo, and Danse Lente are pretty unique yet minimal. Charles et Charlus seems really nice and classic with clean designs. Skagen is on the lower end in terms of price. Eudon Choi seems to have really cool designs, but they seem a bit hard to get in the US. These are all around $500 too, which is great :smile:
Other minimalistic/unique design brands: cueroandmor, strathberry, lautem, baggu, nisolo, creatures of comfort, lotuff, TL180, trademark, milma, von Holzhausen, NO/AN, elleme, deadly ponies, vereverto, vasic, clare v, little liffner, marsell, ceri hoover

Last edited: