Minimalist/eclectic?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Has there ever been a time where you thought you had too much of something? Sometimes I fear that if I have too much LV, I'll end up selling a couple of them in the future (but of course I'll still save my favorites!). Although there are some designers that I like more than others (i.e., 1.) LV, 2.) Coach, 3.) Fendi, etc.) I have favorites and gripes with each designer, and I don't like having to restrict myself to only a couple designers. Anybody else who shares the same sentiment?

2. I'l say eclecttic, I was beginiing to get a thing for Mandarina Duck but it helps that their current lines are awful, lol! I used to like their clean designs on their leather only items. For the future I can see myself getting a couple of LVs a vintage chanel and maybe an Hermes. but I wouldn't stick to just one designer.

3. I like what I like and will not stay with a designer if I don't like their current offerings. :biggrin:

4. Eclectic too - the most I own are two bags from the same designer, that's not to say that if I saw more that I liked I wouldn't buy them but I somehow feel it is wrong to slavishly stick to one designer - keep an open mind! I have a Dior saddle but hate the Goucho. Throwing a bit of vintage into the mix helps to keep my collection fresh and varied - after all it is very rare that you arrive at an event toting a vintage buy and find someone else has the same bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice