Minilisa or Carte Blanche?

I thought I wanted a Minilisa until I saw one in person. I realized it wasn't the perfect bag for me. I'm currently drooling over the Carte Blanche. I don't know if I'll be able to hold off much longer. So I understand your dilemma. :shrugs:

This bag is called No. 4132 Miami Heat. It is a spring Handbag for Tano 2009. We are not even sure that this bag is being made so don't hang your hopes on it. Tano presents alot of bags in their trade shows and cuts half of them from production. You should try and get a bag that is available now as there is no telling that this one will ever be made. Hardware is silver.

http://www.tanobag.com/detail.cfm?s...R&style=4132&IMMED=&desc=MIAMI HEAT&makebuy=B

Last edited:
Thanks for making me not feel so bad musicgirl! ;) Although your recent Tano shopping trips definitely helped you out lol! You bought a lot just this month... well August I suppose.

This bag is called No. 4132 Miami Heat. It is a spring Handbag for Tano 2009. We are not even sure that this bag is being made so don't hang your hopes on it. Tano presents alot of bags in their trade shows and cuts half of them from production. You should try and get a bag that is available now as there is no telling that this one will ever be made. Hardware is silver.

I think I should take this bag off my wishlist. So many people have been asking me about it, and it may not even make it to production....
But anyways... :back2topic: Get the Carte Blanche!!! :greengrin: